ABOUT MY BATTLE WITH CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
“As a former CFS sufferer and current healthcare practitioner, I feel Ms. Butcher provides an informative and interesting perspective on this disease and her road to recovery.”
Upper Cervical Chiropractor.
“As a fellow sufferer of CFS, I was truly able to relate to Ms. Butchers’ experiences, thoughts and feelings. Her reference to the Word of God comforted my heart. Truly inspiring and honest.”
Ms. Butcher shares her intense and emotional journey of how the autoimmune disease chronic fatigue syndrome impacted her life from her first symptoms to the progress of her treatment and physical, spiritual and emotional recovery.
By sharing with others, she hopes to inspire others to seek help so they may lead better lives as well. She wants them to know there is hope.
ABOUT BECKIE BUTCHER
Ms. Butcher worked as a Lab Technician in various hospitals and laboratories. She is an avid cook when she feels up to it, and in 2005 she published a small cookbook. Ms. Butcher lives in her hometown of Elgin, Il.
Pump Up Your Book and Beckie are teaming up to give you a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
- This giveaway begins February 17 and ends on February 28.
- Winners will be contacted via email on March 1, 2014.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!