Inside the Book:
Author: Dr. Johnny Holloway
Genre: Family & Relationship
Have you ever wished for a handbook that could help you train your children to become upstanding, responsible, and successful adults?
Unfortunately, many parents feel compelled to raise their children in the same way they were raised, despite the fact that the world is very different than it was when they were children. As a result they may be destined to repeat mistakes their parent’s made and they risk failing to give their children valuable tools they may need to succeed.
Dr. Johnny Holloway, the founder and senior pastor of Cup of Salvation Deliverance Church & Ministries in Durham, North Carolina, helps you transform your approach with this faith-based guide to parenting. Learn how to:
• build relationships with children based on love and respect;
• recognize when children are going through difficult times;
• help children confront and overcome the problems they face; and
• set high but reasonable expectations for children.
Even if you grew up in a loving home, you can improve upon the way you were raised and give your children the tools they need to navigate life’s toughest challenges.
Overcome your doubts and fears, and join the author as he looks back at his own upbringing and explores how to Train Up A Child.
About the Author
Dr. Johnny Holloway (pictured here with his mother) is the founder and senior pastor of Cup of Salvation Deliverance Church & Ministries in Durham, North Carolina. He is an internationally recognized theologian, a family and relationship counselor, and a spiritual father to many men and women. He and his wife, Pastor Deborah G. Holloway, have five adult children and fourteen grandchildren.
Dr. Johnny is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins August 15 and ends on August 26.
- Winners will be contacted via email on August 27.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.